Pet Helpers Presents...
"Animal Oscars" Photo Contest
Is your pet a star? Now, photos of your pets can take center stage at Pet Helpers’ “A Night at the Oscars” party on February 28, 2016. Get your paws ready for posing!
“Animal Oscars” kicks off on February 4, 2016 when you can start submitting photos of your pets online. For a $10 donation (tax-deductible) per photo, you can enter your pet’s picture online at pethelpers.org in one of 5 categories:
Best Costume Design
What a great way to honor your pets and help all the animals at Pet Helpers through your donations!
At the end of the submission period, a panel of judges will choose the three finalists in each category whose pictures will be prominently featured on the Pet Helpers website starting on February 22, 2016.
The winning photos in each category will be blown-up and displayed at the Pet Helpers “A Night at the Oscars” party on February 28, 2016. Your pet can be a star!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR THE “ANIMAL OSCARS” PET PHOTO CONTEST
1. Each picture of your pet (no humans, please!) submitted requires a $10 donation.
2. You may enter as many photos as you like.
3. To submit photos, visit pethelpers.org and follow the directions to submit your entry.
4. Entries will be accepted from February 4, 2016 through February 18, 2016.
5. After all photos have been submitted, an independent judging panel will select three finalists in each category.
6. Photos of the pet finalists will be featured on the Pet Helpers website on Monday, February 22, 2016.
7. Winning photos will be displayed at the Pet Helpers “A Night at the Oscars” event on February 28, 2016, and winners will be recognized at the party.